網頁

Monday, May 31, 2010

Designer Paper

There was a survey in Belgium for people aged at 70.

The survey was asking the most important happy factors for them, the result was very surprising. GRATEFUL was ranked first, FORGIVING was second, Hobby was third, FRIENDS was 4th, FAMILY was 5th. While people are discussing why FAMILY only ranked as 5th impotance, but I was paying attention to the HOBBY, which ranked at 3rd, but actually you can said HOBBY is the most important happy factor, since GRATEFUL and FORGIVING are both intangible things.

I am glad that I have "CARD MAKING" as my hobby now, and I always feel happy after I completed a card with all my heart.


Today, I want to use one of the designer paper I have for a card, I do have a lot of designer papers, but not really thinking of them when I am making a card.



I used two designer papers from Memory Box, the series of FROND. Here is a closer look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment