網頁

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I went to CHA 2010 Winter show

This was totally not in my plan, but I went to CHA 2010 Winter Show and Super Show in LA this January.














My eyes were wild opened, there are so many stamps,inks, emblishments, card pad...companies, I was like a happy fish swimming in the big ocean.














My job was to purchase new stuffs for "Created With Love", the most famous stamping and scrapbooking company in Taiwan.



















I spent 6 days there, I made as many Make-n-Take as I can, and of course I bought a lot of products for "Created With Love" and myself. :)

The fun part in CHA was that I met several great people I admired, such as Jennifer MeGurie, Tim Holtz, Shari Carrol, Teresa Collins..... It was really a wonderful advanture and learning trip for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment