網頁

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Different point of view

For the best outcome of the investment I put on stamps,
I always want to make at least 3-4 cards by using the same stamp.


The first card was just using purple ink to stamp the background,
use purely white cardstock to stamp the flowers, cut the flowers,
then attached back to the purple cardstock.


The second one was stamped by oliver green ink, but the outcome was not to my satisfaction.


The 3rd card was stamped by black archival ink, I was trying to make a night look for this card.
the flowers were stamped in a gold cardstock, cut them out, then attached back to the black cardstock. Not too bad, but not shining enough.


The 4th card, the background was embossed by gold embossing powder, then stamp the flowers in white cardstock, colored them, cut them, then attached back to the main cardstock. This was shining eough.


The 5th card, it was embossed by gold embossing powder, then I kept the flowers in black, because I wanted to show the contrast for the colors.

The 6th card (the last one), I used clear embossing powder on a stamped background card, then applied distressed inks.
It was fun to make the same card by using different techniques. I just want to express all the different point of view from the same stamp.






No comments:

Post a Comment