網頁

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I just made a birthday card for my friend Doris whose birthday is in July, I am going to take this opportunity to attend Moxie Fab World Birthday Card challenge to add value this card.
 I used Hero Arts CG281 Today and Always stamp, La Blanche one of the 2 Meadow Stamps, together with the Spellbinders Gold Labels 4 and Labels 4 dies.
 I used stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the two stamps in the right place, then distressed the edge with Antique Linen distress Ink. The flowers were colored by Copic Markers.
 This challenge ends on Aug 12, if you just made a birthday card lately, you are encouraged to attend this challenge. The winner will be announced on Aug 14. Good luck everyone!

Following are the supplies of this card :

PS. If you are interested to see more of the cards that I made, you are welcomed to visit my Chinese blog : http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/mandycard


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Petti, are you from Hong Kong ? I am from Taiwan. 你做的卡片也都很漂亮喔 !!

      Delete
  2. Hey Mandy! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete