網頁

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Flourishes July It’s Sketchy Challenge

I didn’t participate in card challenge for years, today I saw there is a “It’s Sketchy” challenge from Flourishes, I feel like to give it a try.

Today, I want to make a pink card.

I used two stamps to create the background, then I used Heart circle elements Nestabilities from Spellbinders, and the Old Tea Rose from Flourishes to be my main image of the card. I colored the rose with my Copic markers, and distressed the edge with Victorian Velvet distress ink.

I used a ribbon and a button to decorate the card, then I am done !

If you are interested to see more of the cards that I made, you are welcomed to visit my Chinese blog : http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/mandycard

Following are the supplies of this card.



No comments:

Post a Comment