網頁

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Moxie Fab Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge

According to Cath, the Mixy-Matchy Style challenge is simply a matter of striking a balance between patterns, colors and composition to create something fun, interesting, and a little bit unexpected.
When I saw this challenge, I immediately think of Stamp with Zentangle, then color with the colors I seldom dare to use, so I started to work on it.

I picked a butterfly stamp from Inkadinkado, I stamped it with black Archival ink, then started to Zentangle in the rest of the white area. 












After the Zentangle is done, I used Copic Markers to draw contrast colors. I attached a half punched gold cardstock, then adhere it to a black folded card.
 


When my daughter saw my card, she cried out and said “Mom, this is not your style, you always make the cards like Law-abiding type…………”, oh dear, does that mean I meet the criteria of this Moxie Fab Mixy-Matchy challenge?
If you are interested to see more of the cards that I made, you are welcomed to visit my Chinese blog : http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/mandycard

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete