I used Ranger Glossy Accents and Dusty Concord Distressed re-inker to create the background.
When dried, I used Stazon Jet Back ink to stamp the focal image on the other side of the acetate.
There are three cards I made from the big background I created.
I used 8 heart shape brad to secure the acetate on the cardstock.
I used Martha Steward punch to create a flourish background to match the butterful.
The 3rd one was actually a failure, since there was a big spot of glossy accents I didn't notice on the left top corner, sigh, blame my prespyobia ........ :(
Hope that you like the technique I shared here.
Have a great weekend.