網頁

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Graduation

My niece will be graduated this Saturday from Taiwan University,
I made four cards, will choose one for her as our congratulations.

To make it more fun, I put a red envelope in one of the cards, the card I believe that my niece will choose, then write my greetings into the card.

If my niece choose any other card, then sorry, she won't get the greetings and the red envelope.

This is the first card I made, and this is the card I believe my niece will pick up.
I checked with both my son and my daughter, they all agreed with me.
So the red envelope was wrapped in.

The second card is a red and pink card. I like red, so I made a card according to my preference.

This is the 3rd card, a cute card for graduation. I fully believe that my niece will never pick this one, because she is a very quiet and graceful young lady.

This is the 4th card, I gold embossed the flowers to demonstrate a bright future after graduation. This one is a little risky, my niece may pick this .....

I tested with several people -
1. My bother-in-law, my niece's father, he picked up the 4th card.
2. My youngest sister, she picked up the 3rd cute card.
3. My sister-in-law, she picked up the first card, the same as my niece.

Finally, my niece did pick up the first card, lucky her !! Congratulations to her for the graduation and the red envelope.

So, in our family, only me and my sister-in-law know my niece better.
The card picking was a fun game on the Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment