網頁

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hero Arts H5426 Artists Butterfly

I just bought H5426 Artists Butterfly from "Created with Love",
I was thinking, what color will suit the butterfly the best.
So I decided to make several cards to find out.

This is the first card, my blue butterfly.
I used Hero Arts background stamp CG119 and a designer paper,
Fiskars punch. The sentiment "Enjoy your Day" is from Impression Obsession.

The second one is a yellow butterfly.
I used Hero Arts CG171 flower stamp and gold embossed it.
I also gold embossed the sentiment.

This is the 3rd card, my green butterfly.
I used Hero Arts CL428 Earth Flowers, stamped in two differnt green ink pads.

This the 4th (also the last) card, my red butterfly.
I just used a red designer paper and dry embossed a light yellow cardstock to match the butterfly yellow winds. Then tighted some twine around the card.

I like them all, :) since I made them, but I like the blue butterfly the most.
Dear bloggers, which butterfly do you like ?

No comments:

Post a Comment