網頁

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where did you buy this card ?

My son is a freshman in university, today he asked me if he can take one of the cards I made to send to his teacher.
I said: Of course ! Pick up anyone you like.
He picked this one. (This card was made by Tim Holtz's stamps.)

When he was in school, he showed this card to his classmates, and he claimed that he himself made this card. His classmate said "come on, where did you buy it ?"

After school, my son called me, he said that all his classmates said the card is bought from somewhere, then he asked me if I feel happy about it ?!

Oh, yes, I am thrilled. That means the quality of the cards I made is already to a certain degree. But, but, but, after 2nd thought, I still prefer people feel that the card is handmade, not printed.

Sigh ! Don't know I should feel happy or unhappy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment