網頁

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Card exchange with Shirley Ross

When I won the card challenge gift stamps from Impression Obsession, I told myself, by using these stamps, the first card I will make for Shirley, who handled the card challenge and manages IO blog so hard.

So, I used the smallest stamp, a strawberry, and with MASKING technique, I made this card.

Before I sent this card to Shirley, I decided to add Ranger's Glossy Accents to make the strawberry more juicy.

Shirley was very happy knowing that I am going to send her a card I made (Of course she knew, since I need to ask her for address.), in return, she sent me one of the card she made.

It was an owesome card, with very creative punch skills and so many layers to pop the card. It was a wonderful FUN SUMMER card, perfect for the season now.

Thanks to Shirley.

No comments:

Post a Comment